Zaporozhye Medical University
Greetings from Zaporozhye State Medical University. We would like to express our gratitude for your time and our association for admissions for January intake 2020 in our University (ZSMU) in Ukraine where we are Exclusive and Only Contractors for MBBS admissions from India.
Zaporozhye State Medical University – Ukraine
Our MBBS students from India have reached the universities in Ukraine for September 2019 intake. The students are very happy and cumulated very well in the Finest and most accommodating University campus of Ukraine, they interacted with Professors, Students, Deans, and Hostel Staff during interactive sessions. Our university provides delicious Indian food, best-in-class hostels, and exemplary services to Indian Students.
Now, we are happy to announce that our 2020 intake has now just begun and we are accepting documents for MBBS admissions in ZSMU as there is a huge surge for admissions in January intake and with limited seats available we request you to kindly send student’s documents for admissions at the earliest. Our Business proposal, Fees structure, and information leaflets are attached.
- “Zaporozhye State Medical University Founded in 1903, one of the oldest universities of Ukraine.
- 9 hospitals, 5 academic buildings, 5 hostel buildings, 3 Canteens, 2 Cafes and a Library with more than 20000 books and E-Journals and 42 Computer Classrooms with Advanced Teaching Modules.
- At 52 chairs about 100 professors and doctors of science, about 400 assistant-professors and candidates of science.
- Our unique sports complex with three gyms, a stadium with a football field, track-and-field sectors, sports grounds for handball, mini-football, volleyball, basketball, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a shooting range, a chess-and-draughts club, a fitness club.
- More than 13000 students including 1500 Indian students.
- WHO and MCI recognized.
- First University of Ukraine to start Teaching in English Medium for International Students.
- First University of Ukraine to start inviting Parents to Campus
- Good Indian Food(both North Indian and South Indian Food).
- MCI and IFOM Coaching at the campus
- The territory of the University is of 20 hectares of park zone, which is situated on the picturesque bank of the river Dnieper and make the campus convenient and comfortable.
- The University has its own a preventive-treatment dispensary and a sport-health resort on the seaside of the Azov sea.
- There is a students’ club at the university. Different circles of amateur activities for those who like to play musical instruments, sing, and dance work there. There is a team of “Jolly and Quick-witted Club” which take part in the Ukrainian games of “JQC”. Every year the festivals “Student’s Autumn”, “Hello, We Are Looking For Talents”, many concerts and festivals are held at the university.